Hearty Hamburger Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's amazing! We can turn ordinary hamburger into one extraordinary soup! Whether we fill the kids' thermoses with it, or serve up dinnertime fun, this is one soup they'll never forget.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, cook the ground beed and onion at 80% power for 4 to 5 minutes, until no pink remains in the meat, stirring halfway through the cooking to break up any meat chunks; drain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients then microwave at 80% power for 14 to 15 minutes, or until the soup is hot. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Mix this up as directed, or vary it each time you make it by adding your favorite frozen or canned veggies — potatoes, beans, squash... you name it! Make it a little heartier, a little lighter — it's up to you.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".