Herbed Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These potatoes are so brown and tender, you won't believe they were made in a microwave!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon browning sauce and seasoning sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 7" x 11" baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the potatoes. Microwave at 90% power for 20 to 30 seconds, or until the butter is melted.
- Add the potato wedges; toss to coat completely, and arrange the wedges in the baking dish in a single layer. Microwave at 90% power for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Serve these all by themselves or with your favorite dipping sauce - ketchup, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, honey mustard, whatever you fancy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.