Impossible Double-Cheese Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Min
- COOK TIME
- 9 Min
Baking a quiche in our traditional oven can be tough when we only have a small amount of time in the morning before the gang wants breakfast. But with our microwave and fewer than 10 incredients, we can have a tasty, quick quiche that's far from impossible!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/3 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until well blended. Spread into the plate.
- Microwave at 70% power for 8 to 9 minutes, or until set. Let sit for 2 minutes then cut into wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!