Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're thinking, "Barbecued drumsticks made in the microwave? It can't be done.' Well, believe it! We can get tender, juicy drumsticks bursting with flavor - without firing up the grill!
What You'll Need
- 3 Turkey drumsticks
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What to Do
- Place the drumsticks in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over the drumsticks.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 80% power for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the plastic wrap and microwave for 5 more minutes. Serve with the sauce from the dish.
Serve these tangy turkey legs with creamy potato salad or coleslaw and hot corn bread for a picnic-perfect meal!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".