Microwavable Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need an excuse to get the kids excited about cooking, here it is! These pops are easy to make and give us a fun way to spend time in the kitchen with the kids.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 five-ounce paper cups
- 6 non-toxic craft sticks
What to Do
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa, and cornstarch; mix well.
- Whisk in the milk then microwave at 60% power for 2 minutes. Whisk again then microwave at 60% power for 3 minutes, or until mixture is thickened. Whisk in the peanut butter until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture equally into the paper cups. Place a craft stick in the center of each cup and freeze until firm.
- To serve, remove the cups from the freezer and let sit for a few minutes, or simply peel off the paper cups and enjoy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Quick-as-a-Wink Pesto Chicken
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce