Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might think that these homestyle baked beans can't be made in the microwave but in minutes we can have the same homestyle taste and texture that we remember!
What You'll Need
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What to Do
- Spread the bacon and onion evenly over the bottom of a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave at 80% power for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well then cover and microwave at 80% power for 13 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!