Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might think that these homestyle baked beans can't be made in the microwave but in minutes we can have the same homestyle taste and texture that we remember!
What You'll Need
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What to Do
- Spread the bacon and onion evenly over the bottom of a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave at 80% power for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well then cover and microwave at 80% power for 13 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.