Microwavable Quick Homemade Flan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 16
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 13 Min
Want a restaurant-style favorite without leaving home? Well, now we can make this caramel custard goodie easier than ever!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle the sugar over the bottom of the dish; drizzle with the water and lemon juice.
- Microwave at 70% power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sugar dissolves and starts to brown; set aside to cool.
- In a blender, combine the evaporated and sweetened condensed milks, the eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Pour over the caramelized sugar mixture; cover and microwave at 80% power for 7 minutes.
- Let cool then cover and chill for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, gently loosen the flan from the edge of the dish with a knife and invert onto a serving platter.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.