Microwavable Raspberry Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's true that 'we eat with our eyes.' That's why it is great to pair buttery soft Brie with raspberry preserves. Not only are they a perfect taste match, but wait 'till you see how colorful and tantalizing this looks!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Place the Brie on a microwave-safe rimmed plate. Spread the preserves over the top.
- Microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes, until the preserves are melted and the Brie is softened.
- Sprinkle with the almonds then let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve this surrounded by apple and pear slices, and accompanied by sliced French bread and/or crackers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!