Microwavable Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How do we make ordinary meatballs taste even better? We pair a sweet jelly with sour lemon juice to create these fantastic Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1 (12-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 32 equal-sized meatballs and place in the baking dish.
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, melt the grape jelly at 80% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Stir in the cocktail sauce and lemon juice then pour over the meatballs.
- Microwave at 80% power for 7 miutes, or until no pink remains in the meatballs and the juices run clear. Serve.
Did you know that we can only use certain containers in our microwave ovens? We should not use aluminum or foil products, unglazed pottery, recycled paper, and certain plastics. We recommend sticking with good old tempered glass, ceramic, porcelain, and strong plastics identified by the manufacturer as "Microwave Safe."
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Calories 70
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 105mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.5g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.