Microwave Black Bean Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's faster - going out to a local Mexican restaurant or creating those tastes and smells right in your own kitchen? Why go out when you can make these ooey gooey enchiladas in a flash - and without paying restaurant prices?
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15-ounce each) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15-1/4 ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the oil, onion, and garlic. Microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes, or until the onion is tender. Add the beans and corn; mix well.
- Divide the bean mixture equally down the center of each tortilla, sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese, and roll up tightly. Place the tortillas seam side down in the baking dish. Spread the salsa over the tortillas.
- Cover, and microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the tortillas. Microwave at 80% power for 1 minute, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!