Microwave Cheesy Baked Pineapple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never tried this dynamite duo, you're in for a big surprise! This tropical flavor combination is a nice change of pace that your gang won't be able to pass up
What You'll Need
- 2 (20 ounce each) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the pineapple in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheese, sugar, and flour; mix well then sprinkle evenly over the pineapple. Microwave at 70% power for 6 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Drizzle butter over the top then sprinkle with the crushed crackers. Microwave at 70% power for 1 minute, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.