Microwave Cinnamon Apple Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love the smell and taste of baked apples fresh from the oven? Well, now it'll take you no time to whip up these juicy, sweet baked apples for dinner. There's nothing better than these Cinnamon Apple Rings for a down-home country taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch rings
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- In a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish, heat the butter at 80% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, until melted. Add the apple rings, turning until well coated. Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well then sprinkle over the apples.
- Microwave at 80% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the brown sugar dissolves into the butter. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!