Microwave Crunchy Turkey Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always tend to have plenty of turkey to go around after a big roast turkey dinner. What can we make with it other than the usual sandwiches? Boy, have I got a leftover-lovin' idea for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound leftover cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 mixed vegetables, drained vegetables, drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup French-fried onions (from a 2.8-ounce can)
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the French-fried onions; mix well and spoon into the casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes. Top with the French-fried onions. Microwave at 80% power for 5 minutes, or until bubbly and healted through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!