Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's the perfect go-along for breakfast or dinner. And if there is any left over, Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole is just the thing to pop in the microwave to reheat and get you over the "Gee, I'm hungry" hump.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound deli ham, sliced 1/2-inch thick and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the crackers; mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish and sprinkle with the crushed crackers.
- Microwave at 90% power for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Garden-Fresh Burgers
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
- Rich & Creamy Corn Chowder
- Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup