Microwave Italian Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a heaping bowl of spaghetti and meatballs? Why, it's quick, easy, and solves our dinnertime dilemma in a hurry. And nothing makes the pasta more perfect than hearty meatballs we make with our own two hands.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form the mixture into 15 meatballs, and place in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese; pour over the meatballs. over with plastic wrap and microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes, or until the meatballs are completely cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Remove the plastic wrap and sprinkle the meatballs with the mozzarella cheese. Microwave at 70% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Make an Italian feast by serving these over warm spaghetti or on a toasted hero rolls along with a crisp garden salad.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 158
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 43mg 14 %
- Sodium 613mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.1g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".