Microwave Italian Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a heaping bowl of spaghetti and meatballs? Why, it's quick, easy, and solves our dinnertime dilemma in a hurry. And nothing makes the pasta more perfect than hearty meatballs we make with our own two hands.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form the mixture into 15 meatballs, and place in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese; pour over the meatballs. over with plastic wrap and microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes, or until the meatballs are completely cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Remove the plastic wrap and sprinkle the meatballs with the mozzarella cheese. Microwave at 70% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Make an Italian feast by serving these over warm spaghetti or on a toasted hero rolls along with a crisp garden salad.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 158
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 43mg 14 %
- Sodium 613mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.1g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.