Microwave Peach Melba Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This classic dessert is pretty to look at, and oh-so-satisfying to dig into. Your family won't be able to resist the juicy peaches and colorful berries.
What You'll Need
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves, drained and chopped
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps (optional)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint (optional)
What to Do
- Place the peaches, butter, and brown sugar in a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish. Microwave at 100% power for 3 minutes. Stir in the schnapps, if desired.
- Scoop the ice cream evenly into individual serving bowls or parfait glasses then spoon the peach mixture over the top.
- Dollop with whipped cream and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Microwave Cheesy Baked Pineapple