Microwave Sesame Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're a little kid or a kid at heart, you're gonna love these tender, juicy chicken strips. As an after-school snack or a family dinner, they're great for the whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the flour in a shallow dish. Place the beaten egg in another shallow dish. In a third shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, sesame seeds, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Coat the chicken with the flour then dip in the beaten egg and coat with the bread crumb mixture, covering completely.
- Place the chicken strips in the bakign dish and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Southern Corn Pudding
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Quick Barbecued Chicken
- Speedy Sweet Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Speedy Bourbon Barbecue Sauce