Microwave Sweet-and-Sour Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It'll take more time to order this dish and wait for the Chinese restaurant to deliver it than it will to make it yourself! So what are you waiting for?!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds boneless pork sirloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 bell peppers (1 red, 1 green), cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sweet-and-sour sauce
What to Do
- Place the pork in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the cornstarch. Place the pepper strips over the pork; cover, and microwave at 100% power for 5 minutes.
- Season the pork with the ground red pepper and salt. Toss the pineapple chunks with the sweet-and-sour sauce; pour over the pork, cover, and microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Make it a complete meal by serving this tandy, juicy pork dish over a bed of cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Raspberry Brie
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Garden-Fresh Burgers
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Anytime Snack Mix