Microwave Sweet-and-Sour Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It'll take more time to order this dish and wait for the Chinese restaurant to deliver it than it will to make it yourself! So what are you waiting for?!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds boneless pork sirloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 bell peppers (1 red, 1 green), cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sweet-and-sour sauce
What to Do
- Place the pork in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the cornstarch. Place the pepper strips over the pork; cover, and microwave at 100% power for 5 minutes.
- Season the pork with the ground red pepper and salt. Toss the pineapple chunks with the sweet-and-sour sauce; pour over the pork, cover, and microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Make it a complete meal by serving this tandy, juicy pork dish over a bed of cooked rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!