Microwave Trout Amandine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The great thing about microwaves is it keeps giving us more and more interesting, quick dinner options like this delicate Trout Amandine dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 7 x 11 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the trout fillets in the baking dish; season with the salt and paprika. Place the butter on the fish then sprinkle with the almonds and parsley.
- Microwave at 80% power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!