We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to serve something fancy, without having to search all over town for hard-to-find ingredients? Pistachio-Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect party-pleaser that's sure to drive your gang nuts!
What You'll Need
- 16 large mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the mushroom stems from the cap, chop finely, and place in a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl. Add the onion, pistachios, and butter; mix well. Microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients except the mushroom caps; mix well. Using a teaspoon, stuff each mushroom cap, pressing down and firmly mounding the stuffing; place in the baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the mushrooms are heated through and tender.
When you know you're gonna be pressed for time, stuff these with the mixture, cover,and refrigerate. Simply heat them just before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.