Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pumpkin pie is a dessert we all love to nosh on in the fall, but instead of baking up a whole pie every time you get a craving how about just making this easy Pumpkin Pie in a Mug? It's perfectly portioned and is ready to eat in under 3 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
What to Do
- In an 8-ounce microwaveable mug, melt butter in microwave 30 to 45 seconds. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and press into bottom of mug.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, egg, milk, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Pour mixture into mug.
- Microwave 2-1/2 to 3 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.