Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pumpkin pie is a dessert we all love to nosh on in the fall, but instead of baking up a whole pie every time you get a craving how about just making this easy Pumpkin Pie in a Mug? It's perfectly portioned and is ready to eat in under 3 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
What to Do
- In an 8-ounce microwaveable mug, melt butter in microwave 30 to 45 seconds. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and press into bottom of mug.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, egg, milk, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Pour mixture into mug.
- Microwave 2-1/2 to 3 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly before serving.