Quick Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Quick Chicken Fingers is a true crowd-pleaser. Ready in less than 10 minutes, it's perfect for any get-together!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and paprika.
- Place the butter in a shallow microwave-safe dish and microwave just until melted.
- Dip each chicken strip in the melted butter, then the bread crumb mixture, coating completely; place in the baking dish.
- Spray the chicken strips lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Microwave at 80% power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains. Serve immediately.
Serve these with a variety of dipping sauces, or even individual bowls of warm spaghetti sauce for dipping. They create their own reason for celebration!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.