Rocky Road Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is nothing better on a hot summer day than a scoop of Rocky Road ice cream. We've taken this popular flavor and turned it into a delicious and easy-to-make cake that is sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup plus 2 table spoons mini semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts to the cake batter; mix well then pour into the baking dish. Microwave at 80% power for 12 to 13 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, microwave the marshmallow creme at 70% power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 seconds until melted. Pour over the cake then sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons each of chocolate chips and walnuts. Cut into squares and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!