Speedy Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new way to spice up your favorite barbecue chicken recipe? This Bourbon-influenced sauce is ready in 3 minutes and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 60% power for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the onion is tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Baste chicken.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The novel tang of prepared horseradish adds a flavorful spark to this comforting brisket recipe. Whether for a make-ahead, welcoming, weeknight supper or for a company meal, the result is always juicy, tender, and tasty.