The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 8 roll-ups
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
There's no reason to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy turkey with all the fixin's. With our Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner it's very simple, just stuff, roll, and pop these turkey breasts in the microwave. See, you don't even need an oven to get that juicy, herbed turkey taste. It really can be Thanksgiving anytime!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (8 ounces) herb stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use chicken broth
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (about 2 pounds total)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) turkey gravy
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, dried cranberries, and broth; mix well.
- Place the turkey cutlets on a work surface and place an equal amount of the stuffing mixture in the center of each. Roll up each cutlet and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour the gravy over the roll-ups. Cover, and microwave for 14 to 18 minutes at 70% power, or until heated through and no pink remains in the turkey.
Since these are practically a complete meal by themselves, all you have to add is your favorite veggie and a big appetite!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.