Summer Veggie Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all need our five-a-day servings of fruits and veggies, and sometimes we just have to spice things up. So here's a way to add a little summer sun and color to traditional veggies and make any day brighter!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 3 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; toss until the vegetables are well coated then pour into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.