Summer Veggie Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all need our five-a-day servings of fruits and veggies, and sometimes we just have to spice things up. So here's a way to add a little summer sun and color to traditional veggies and make any day brighter!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 3 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; toss until the vegetables are well coated then pour into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.