We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fast as can be, this go-along will practically transport you to the tropics. And it's so sweet, you won't believe it's not a dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 egg whites, beaten
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 1-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl; mix well then pour into the casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the center is set. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.