We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fast as can be, this go-along will practically transport you to the tropics. And it's so sweet, you won't believe it's not a dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 egg whites, beaten
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 1-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl; mix well then pour into the casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the center is set. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!