Veggie Patch Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At the touch of a button, you'll be enjoying this farm-fresh soup that's chock-full of healthy, good-for-you veggies, and tastes like it's been simmering all day!
What You'll Need
- 3 cans (14 ounces each) ready-to-use vegetable broth
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (14.5-ounce) cans whole potatoes, drained, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine the vegetable broth, onion, cabbage, carrots, and thyme. Cover and microwave at 100% power for 15 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, potatoes, tomato, and pepper to the bowl. Cover and microwave at 100% power for 9 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!