Veggie Patch Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At the touch of a button, you'll be enjoying this farm-fresh soup that's chock-full of healthy, good-for-you veggies, and tastes like it's been simmering all day!
What You'll Need
- 3 cans (14 ounces each) ready-to-use vegetable broth
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (14.5-ounce) cans whole potatoes, drained, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine the vegetable broth, onion, cabbage, carrots, and thyme. Cover and microwave at 100% power for 15 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, potatoes, tomato, and pepper to the bowl. Cover and microwave at 100% power for 9 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!