Very Garlic Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Garlic-lovers, this is the dish for you! Yes, eight garlic cloves may sound like a lot but one taste of this golden classic and it's sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 slices toasted bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic. Microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is tender.
- Add the chicken broth, water, and pepper; mix well. Cover and microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the soup to a small bowl, and combine with the beaten egg. Pour the egg mixture into the soup and stir with a fork.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in the toast cubes and scallions. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!
Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
Cheddar Carrot Pudding
American Chicken Chow Mein
Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread
Quick Barbecued Chicken
Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks