White-Chocolate Mint Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
In need of a light and refreshing dessert? White-Chocolate Mint Mousse is a cool idea for giving ordinary mousse a minty makeover!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking bars, broken up
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 drops green food color
What to Do
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the baking bars and 1/2 cup heavy cream. Microwave at 40% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the mint extract, confectioners' sugar, and food color; mix well then let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining 1-1/2 cups heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the cooled mint mixture until well blended.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!