White-Chocolate Mint Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
In need of a light and refreshing dessert? White-Chocolate Mint Mousse is a cool idea for giving ordinary mousse a minty makeover!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking bars, broken up
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 drops green food color
What to Do
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the baking bars and 1/2 cup heavy cream. Microwave at 40% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the mint extract, confectioners' sugar, and food color; mix well then let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining 1-1/2 cups heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the cooled mint mixture until well blended.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Garden-Fresh Burgers
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
- Rich & Creamy Corn Chowder
- Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup