Very Chocolate Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wonder how to make that fancy restaurant-style silky smooth chocolate fondue that's always a big dessert hit? Well, even if you don't have a fondue pot, you can still recreate this romantic favorite at home!
What You'll Need
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
What to Do
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows. Microwave at 70% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds until the chocolate and marshmallows melt and are smooth and well combined.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the coffee granules in the hot water. Add to the chocolate mixture; mix well. Serve immediately.
Serve this with your favorite fresh fruit, pound cake, marshmallow squares, and other decadent dippers.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs
- Southern Corn Pudding
- Microwave Cinnamon Apple Rings
- Microwave Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles