Very Chocolate Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wonder how to make that fancy restaurant-style silky smooth chocolate fondue that's always a big dessert hit? Well, even if you don't have a fondue pot, you can still recreate this romantic favorite at home!
What You'll Need
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
What to Do
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows. Microwave at 70% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds until the chocolate and marshmallows melt and are smooth and well combined.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the coffee granules in the hot water. Add to the chocolate mixture; mix well. Serve immediately.
Serve this with your favorite fresh fruit, pound cake, marshmallow squares, and other decadent dippers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.