All In One Breakfast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Getting a great start on your morning is as easy as making our All In One Breakfast! We've loaded this dish with potatoes, veggies, and eggs, and nestled them together in a creamy, buttery blanket that we like to sprinkle some cheese over. So, breakfast anyone?
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2 boiled or baked potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions and peppers and saute about 5 minutes, or until onions are softened. Add potatoes and saute about 10 minutes, or until mixture starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Stir gently 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set but not dry. Serve immediately.
For an extra special treat, why not serve this up with a Wake 'Em Up Coffee Smoothie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".
- All-in-One Breakfast Bake
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Wake Up Air Fryer Avocado Boats
- Recipes for Brunch: 8 Recipes for Your Breakfast Menu
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Breakfast Pita Pockets
- Lazy Day Breakfast
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole