Blueberry Cheese Breakfast Tartlets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy breakfast recipe that pairs perfectly with your favorite mug of coffee, look no further than our Blueberry Cheese Breakfast Tartlets. These one bite treats are sweet from the blueberry preserves yet creamy from the cream cheese filling!
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup blueberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit into two halves by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against the bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and sugar until smooth. Spoon into crusts and top evenly with preserves.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!