Breakfast Pita Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy way to make a classic breakfast "sandwich." Our Breakfast Pita Pockets are stuffed with two breakfast favorites: cheesy scrambled eggs and bacon! Everyone in your family is going to love these!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 (6-inch) pita breads, cut in half and warmed
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon for 6 to 8 minutes or until crispy; drain on paper towel and cut each slice in half.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, water, salt and pepper; mix well. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add egg mixture and scramble until firm. Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- Spoon eggs equally into each pita. Place four pieces of bacon into each pita. Serve immediately.
For more great ways to use pita bread check out our collection of Perfect Pita Bread Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 9.9g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 224mg 75 %
- Sodium 985mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .