Breakfast in a Mug
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup refrigerated or frozen shredded hash browns (thaw, if frozen)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 frozen precooked turkey sausage link, cut into 1/2-inch chunks, thawed
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Add hash browns and microwave on high 1 minute. Add eggs, water, sausage, and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; stir until well combined.
- Microwave on high 60 seconds; stir.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue to microwave 15 to 30 seconds longer or until eggs are set. Careful, this will be piping hot.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Cheesy Broccoli Tart
Breakfast Monkey Bread
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
All In One Breakfast
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Hash For A Bash
Layered Amish Breakfast Bake