Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wished you could serve yourself a big slice of carrot cake for breakfast? Unfortunately, that wouldn't be a healthy option, but (lucky for you!) we've found a way for you to enjoy the tastes of carrot cake in a good-for-you breakfast form. Our Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are simple to make, delicious to eat, and good for keeping you in tip-top shape.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, carrot, raisins, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well. Add almond milk, syrup, and vanilla; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve cold and stir before serving.
- Sprinkle some walnuts over the top just before serving, for that extra taste and crunch.
- Craving even more ways to make tasty, overnight oats? Check out our recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!