Cheesy Broccoli Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A quick stop at the supermarket refrigerated case and produce counter will yield a fresh and tasty recipe for homemade Cheesy Broccoli Tart. This easy brunch idea is a cinch to throw together.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/2 an 8-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 14 to 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well using a whisk.
- Place broccoli and tomatoes in pie crust. Pour egg mixture over and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is set and golden. Let cool 5 minutes, cut into wedges, and serve.
- And for additional brunch excitement, why not whip up some Chunky Apple Bran Muffins for your bread basket?
- We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 460
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 118mg 39 %
- Sodium 697mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.