Cheesy Broccoli Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A quick stop at the supermarket refrigerated case and produce counter will yield a fresh and tasty recipe for homemade Cheesy Broccoli Tart. This easy brunch idea is a cinch to throw together.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/2 an 8-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 14 to 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well using a whisk.
- Place broccoli and tomatoes in pie crust. Pour egg mixture over and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is set and golden. Let cool 5 minutes, cut into wedges, and serve.
- And for additional brunch excitement, why not whip up some Chunky Apple Bran Muffins for your bread basket?
- We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 460
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 118mg 39 %
- Sodium 697mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl
Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Breakfast in a Mug
Sausage Filled Crepes
Breakfast Monkey Bread
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
Overnight Cookie Dough Oatmeal