Garlic Cheese Grits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grits aren't just for breakfast anymore! Try 'em as a side dish to round out your meal. They're especially good teamed with pork and roasted chicken.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) roll process cheese with garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Bring water to a boil in a Dutch oven; stir in grits and salt. Return to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; add cheese and pepper, stirring until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!