Maple Walnut Breakfast Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
If you're a fan of cinnamon buns, then you'll love this version that we like to call Maple Walnut Breakfast Buns. These scrumptious buns are a tasty treat that pair perfectly with your favorite cup of joe!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon pancake syrup
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12- x 14-inch rectangle. Brush dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture and nuts. Roll up dough tightly in jelly-roll fashion. Cut into 12 rolls and place cut-side up in prepared baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake rolls 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar, and syrup until smooth. Drizzle rolls with icing and serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 268
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 262mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Potato Tot Breakfast Bake
- 24 Incredible Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Breakfast Pita Pockets
- All In One Breakfast
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Recipes for Brunch: 8 Recipes for Your Breakfast Menu
- Shortcut Fruit "Crepes"