Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a head start on your day with our recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. Since it's made the day before, you don't have to worry about rushing in the morning to make breakfast. All you've got to do is take this decadent oatmeal out of the fridge and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mash banana. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!