Pressed Greek Breakfast Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving Greek for breakfast? Good, 'cause these wraps are stuffed with all of your favorite Mediterranean ingredients like olives, red peppers, spinach, and feta cheese! Our Pressed Greek Breakfast Wraps are a wonderful change-of-pace from your usual breakfast wraps.
What You'll Need
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers, drained well
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 4 (8-inch) spinach tortillas
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add egg mixture and scramble until almost set. Add roasted red pepper, olives, feta cheese, oregano, and spinach; stir gently until combined.
- Remove from heat and evenly divide egg mixture onto the middle of each tortilla. Fold the edge of the tortilla that's closest to you over the filling, then fold in each side and roll tightly ending with the seam side down.
- Heat panini press according to directions. Placed filled tortilla on panini press, cover, and heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cut in half and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 458
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 22g 43 %
- Cholesterol 396mg 132 %
- Sodium 1,231mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.