Shortcut Fruit "Crepes"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to make crepes for brunch, but don't have a whole lot of time to spend? No problem! Our recipe for Shortcut Fruit "Crepes" uses an easy and unexpected shortcut - tortillas! You won't believe how light and delicious these taste. They're perfect for filling with your favorite berries and topping with a dollop of whipped cream. While these may not be the traditional French crepes, we know they'll still have you saying, "Ooh la la, it's so good!"
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until well blended.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Dip each tortilla into egg mixture and let soak 15 seconds, coating completely. Place each tortilla in skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden, turning halfway through cooking. Place on a platter. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Divide berries equally down the center of each tortilla. Fold in sides "crepe-style" and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Repeat with remaining “crepes”. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Know what will make these even more berry-licious? Just before serving, grab your favorite strawberry or raspberry ice cream topping and drizzle it over 'em. Everyone will think you were taught by a gourmet chef!
- For more decadent brunch recipes, check out our sweet German Pancakes, and you might just feel like you're on cloud-nine with our 5-star Dream Crepes!
- Looking for some savory brunch recipes? Check out this delicious Broccoli and Ham Quiche or this Cheesy Broccoli Tart! Plus, we've got a yummy Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu that is sure to wow on special occasions!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more scrumptious brunch recipes, download our free eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups
- Breakfast Pita Pockets
- Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
- Strawberry Cheesecake Breakfast Rollups
- Wake Up Air Fryer Avocado Boats
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast