Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget about waiting until it's time for dessert to enjoy the tastes of strawberry shortcake! With our recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats you can rise 'n' shine with your favorite sweet treat. It'll have you smiling all day long!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 781
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 89 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 220mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 135g 45 %
- Dietary Fiber 10g 40 %
- Sugars 66g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that