Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like having dessert for breakfast, then you're going to be all over these Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups. You can even prepare these a day ahead, wrap 'em, refrigerate 'em and then pop them in the oven when you wake up! They'll be ready to enjoy in minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves (see Note)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine strawberry preserves and cream cheese; mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into eight triangles. Spread strawberry mixture evenly over each triangle. Roll each triangle from wide end to point and place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet; curve into crescents.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool slightly then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve warm.
Make sure to use preserves rather than jam or jelly 'cause it's chunkier and won't become too liquid.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 152
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 7.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 245mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.