Texas-Style Breakfast Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just one bite of these Texas-Style Breakfast Sandwiches and you'll know why they're a reader-favorite recipe. The ooey gooey cheese melted between two slices of Texas-toast makes this breakfast good enough to satisfy even the biggest of appetites!
What You'll Need
- 4 slices frozen Texas toast, heated according to package directions
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon 6 to 8 minutes, or until crispy; drain on a paper towel-lined plate. In the same skillet, melt butter over medium heat and fry eggs to desired doneness, turning once.
- Place a slice of cheese on two slices of Texas toast. Top each with bacon, fried egg, and remaining toast. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 732
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53g 82 %
- Saturated Fat 24g 122 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 275mg 92 %
- Sodium 1,078mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".
- All-in-One Breakfast Bake
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Wake Up Air Fryer Avocado Boats
- Recipes for Brunch: 8 Recipes for Your Breakfast Menu
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles