Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for something to spice up your morning routine? How about nachos? That's right! Introducing our Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos. These crispy chips are topped with eggs, sausage, bacon, salsa, and melty cheddar cheese. You can even add some heat with a jalapeno! Ready in a flash and perfect for a crowd, our Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos are just as much fun to eat.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon room temperature water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cooked breakfast sausage links, microwaved according to package directions, sliced
- 1/4 cup ready-to-serve bacon pieces
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add egg mixture and scramble until firm. (Adding the room temperature water makes the eggs light and fluffy.) Spoon eggs over tortilla chips. Top with sausage, bacon, salsa, and cheese.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with scallion and jalapeno slices, if desired, and serve. Make sure you have plenty of napkins…just sayin’.
Check This Out!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 401
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 9.9g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 165mg 55 %
- Sodium 870mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Breakfast in a Mug
Easy Cheesy Cherry Danish
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Lazy Day Breakfast
Eggnog French Toast Bake
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole