Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Traditional breakfast cups take second place to our amazing Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups! This easy breakfast recipe is sure to get everyone in the house up and moving, with a smile on their faces! The smell of these breakfast cups cooking, and the delicious flavors in each bite, come together to make a recipe for the perfect morning! You'll want to use these breakfast cups to start your day, every day.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 3 frozen veggie breakfast sausage patties, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
For the full recipe, visit Easy Home Meals!
- These can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for a couple of days. When ready to serve, simply warm them in your toaster oven until piping hot!
- If you like this recipe, don't miss our collection of Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes!
- Looking for another delicious recipe that comes out of the freezer? Try our Loaded Potato Cocktail Bites!
- Did you know: Four U.S. states have adopted a State Muffin. Massachusetts: Corn, Minnesota: Blueberry, New York: Apple, and Washington: Blueberry! What's your favorite muffin flavor?
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For tasty breakfast cup recipes and more, check out our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
Breakfast in a Mug
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Easy Cheesy Cherry Danish
Potato Tot Breakfast Bake
Eggnog French Toast Bake
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person