Apple Blueberry Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Having loads of fruit makes Apple Blueberry Crunch a recipe to savor. It's a great treat for any season!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (14-ounce) bag frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread apple pie filling over bottom of prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine blueberries and sugar; spoon over apple pie filling.
- In another medium bowl, beat cake mix with water, oil, and egg whites until well combined. Spread cake batter evenly over blueberries and apples, and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
This is great as is, or topped with ice cream and/or whipped cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!