The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Banana Split Sundae Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Now there's a way for you to share your banana split sundae with everyone! Our recipe for Banana Split Sundae Fluff has all the flavors you love in a banana split folded into one yummy fluff salad. It's a no-bake dessert that'll delight the whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant banana cream pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- chocolate syrup for drizzling
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple with juice; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows, bananas, cherries, and walnuts. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve, or chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!