We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bananas Foster is a tasty dessert that you can find in many five-star restaurants. Luckily, you won't have to spend a lot of money to get this tempting dessert 'cause our recipe for Bananas Foster is simple and uses only 5 ingredients!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 bananas, quartered
- 1/3 cup light or dark rum
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Add bananas and rum, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Scoop ice cream into serving bowls and top with banana mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 558
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 177mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 84g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 70g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.